This position is the principle administrative support for the SIU Director and works closely with a staff of seven criminal analysts and detectives to support of the unit’s mission to combat criminal insurance fraud.
- Providing administrative support to the Director and the Special Investigations Unit.
- Scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and taking meeting minutes.
- Transcribing interviews.
- Preparing spreadsheets, charts and graphs.
- Managing and directing incoming assignments; monitoring deadlines and projects.
- Coordinating travel for division employees.
- Correspondence with citizens, stakeholders and partners.
- Records retention and gathering records requested under the Public Records Act.
- Providing administrative support to various stakeholder groups, including the SIU Advisory Board, and other internal and external groups.
The job closes on March 31. View the full job posting and application instructions.
View all of the jobs that are currently open at OIC.